Main Content

You are here

Forms and Materials

Forms and Materials

This repository includes many commonly used forms and documents. Units and offices may have additional forms not included in this list. For assistance finding forms and documents, contact the responsible unit.

Animal Care and Use Forms


DAR Forms


  • Animal Request Form: Large Animal Clinic (LAC) and Veterinary Medicine Research Farm (VMRF)
  • Disposition Form: Large Animal Clinic (LAC)
  • PI Checklist: Checklist for PIs.
  • Self Assessment: This form is a tool to assist the Principal Investigator with the project and protocol
  • Surgery RecordTo be used for multiple animals; ACES South Farms, Large Animal Clinic (LAC), Orr Research Center, Dixon Springs Agricultural Center (DSAC) and Veterinary Medicine Research Farm (VMRF); Summarize general surgery procedures
  • Surgery Record for Individual Animals: ACES South Farms, Large Animal Clinic (LAC), Orr Research Center, Dixon Springs Agricultural Center (DSAC), and Veterinary Medicine Research Farm (VMRF)
  • Carcass Disposition Form: IACUC requires approval by ACCUP of this form when an animal use protocol involves incineration of animal carcasses as well as disposal of animals by any other means (rendering, sale, return to herd, etc).
  • Individual Animal Treatment Form: Example of agricultural animal treatment record.
  • Environmental Monitoring of Buildings: Form for monitoring agricultural buildings

Business and Administrative Forms

Human Subject Use Forms

Forms and information for the use of human subjects are managed by the Office for the Protection of Research Subjects. All human subjects research projects must be reviewed and approved before human subjects are recruited or involved in research activities. All projects must be presented on an IRB-1 Form or, if appropriate, completion of an Application for Exemption Form.

Sponsored Programs Forms

Forms related to sponsored research such as Proposal Submissions, Agreement Templates, and Subaward Requests can be found on the Office of Sponsored Programs site. 

Material Transfer Forms

The Material Transfer Agreement Request form is reviewed for legal and policy issues by the Office of Sponsored Programs. A joint Carle-Illinois Material Transfer Agreement Template and Data Use Agreement can be requested from OSP. OSP also reviews Research Gifts and will apply necessary signatures on behalf of the University. Transfer of materials off campus to another institution or company is managed by the Office of Technology Management (OTM).

Principal Investigators

I'm looking for...

Limited Submission Information

Human Subject Usage

Sponsored Research